personal description

hello, my name is (wina intan Kamalia). usually called wina.
I was born in Bandung,  28 September 1998.
My hobby is playing badminton
I live in Depok, Pancoran mas griya housing block E4 / 12
My first school health smk logos.
very far away from my prediction until college majors economic management.
I have not thought about choosing juusan this because I used to take a test and my army declared a failure in the pool and re-examination next year.
than I idle my list of courses there are here already closed exception Gunadarma and digunadarma no majors nurse only obstetrics I did not take because I tidk intention of becoming a midwife because looking for work is not extensive so I took economics department temporarily, either next year to try again test Tetara or not. so that was part of my story, thank you

Share this

Related Posts

First